Forum Bulletins
Topics in Forum Bulletins
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
User Title/Ranks Discussion Thread
Cataclysm
Title/Rank# of posts requiredBackground Extra0Academy Student10Isekai Protagonist25Genin50Nakama75C-Rank Adventurer100Pro Hero Debut200Wandering Ronin300Stand User500S-Class Hero750Licensed Hunter1000Hashira (Pillar)1500Gotei 13 Captain2000Yonko (Emperor)3000Wizard King4500Pirate...
0
replies
118
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Minor Updates Thread
Cataclysm
Instead of creating a new thread for all of the small changes to other areas of the community, I'll use this thread to keep track.
1
reply
139
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Layout Changes, Alterations and Tweaks Thread
Cataclysm
Instead of creating a new thread for every instance where I tweak the layout slightly, I'm going to just post a reply in this thread with the corresponding change and a small blurb about why.
0
replies
114
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
May the 4th be with you!
Cataclysm
Greeting space travelers,For the duration of the month of May, we're going to celebrate Star Wars! You can request to represent either the Sith or the Jedi colors for your usergroup, enjoy participating in discussions on your favorite characters, episodes and more. I hope you enj...
1
reply
202
views
0 users browsing this forum (0 members · 0 guests )
Members: